1. The Safety of your your Child is our highest priority.
2. We have a very Talented, Experienced and Nurturing Staff. Most teach with us during the School Year as well (NOT just Staff who work during the Summer)
3. A great Camper to Instructor ratio (10 to 1 or less for ages 4-6 and 12 to 1 for ages 7 to 10 plus our Camp Director and other Support Staff as needed.
4. Beautiful Indoor Facilities adjacent to a nice Beach. Our Campers are participating in FUN activities outdoors playing Basketball or on the Beach about 50% of the time and Indoors about 50% of the time, which limits their exposure to the sun.
5. CLEAN facilities including indoor Clean Bathrooms and a drinking fountain.
6. Wide range of FUN and Educational Activities that vary hourly and throughout the week.
7. We offer a wide range of Daily Activities including:
OUTDOORS: Sports that include Basketball, Baseball/T-Ball, Capture, Safe Dodgeball, Flag
Football, Soccer, Volleyball as well as other Games and Activities on the sand (weather
INDOOR ACTIVITIES can include:
-Art and Clay
-STEM: Science and Engineering projectd that include Building Fun with Lego, Knex, Circuit
Sets, etc.) and more.
-Board Games including Chess, Cards, Air Hockey, Foozball, Video Games (only during
unstructured Free and more
-Dodgeball, GaGa and more
-1-2 Periods during each Camp Day when Camper have Campers Choice with Staff
Supervision (either to "Chill"/Rest or Read or Play in our Game Room; or just socialize and
You can watch some short Camp Videos to give you a "flavor" for what we do in our Camps